The OMS-PCIE-2002 is an advanced fluorescent data acquisition system with an extreme low noise. It can independently captures two individual images (calcium and membrane potential). It is becoming a preferred optical mapping system for cardiac researchers who looks for the innovative time saving solutions for their equipment. It would be a long term investment for a cardiac research lab.
- Two CMOS cameras, two fluorescent signals (calcium and membrane potential), economical.
- Higher speed and signal-noise-ratio (SNR)
- Detect area in a range of 5 to 30 cm from cardiac samples illuminated with 525 wavelength.
- Maximum resolution: 512*512 pixels.
- Dynamic range up to 50,000:1(94 dB)
- Sampling rate up 3.5kHz with resolution 32*32 pixels.
- ROI frame rate resolution up to 3500 Hz..
- 12 bit depth per pixel.
- TTL synchronization with precision higher than 100μs.
- Time-lapse imaging.
- Customized ancillary Devices
- USB3.0 or PCI
Windows 7, 8, 10