The OMS-PCIE-1002 is also a data acquisition system equipped with the high-speed imaging, high signal-to-noise ratio and high spatial resolution. However, a fluorescent beam splitter is fitted in the light path which helps to form two images at the different emission wavelength with one camera. The two (images) in one (camera) design is particularly attractive to the researchers who seeks the cost effective options.
- One CMOS camera, beam splitter simultaneous two fluorescent signals (calcium and membrane potential), economical.
- Detect area in a range of 5 to 30 cm from cardiac samples illuminated with 525 wavelength.
- Maximum resolution: 512*512 pixels.
- Dynamic range up to 50,000:1(94 dB)
- Sampling rate up 3.5kHz with resolution 32*32 pixels.
- ROI frame rate resolution up to 3500 Hz..
- 12 bit depth per pixel.
- TTL synchronization with precision higher than 100μs.
- Time-lapse imaging.
- Customized ancillary Devices
- USB3.0 or PCI
Windows 7, 8, 10