The OMS-PCIE-1001 is a data acquisition system equipped with the high-speed imaging, high signal-to-noise ratio and high spatial resolution. Thanks to its powerful ability to record membrane potentials or calcium signals from different myocardial tissues, it has been widely used in cardiac electrophysiological research.
- One CMOS camera, single fluorescent signal (either calcium or membrane potential)
- Detect area in a range of 5 to 30 cm from cardiac samples illuminated with 525 wavelength.
- Maximum resolution: 512*512 pixels.
- Dynamic range up to 50,000:1(94 dB)
- Sampling rate up 3.5kHz with resolution 32*32 pixels.
- ROI frame rate resolution up to 3500 Hz..
- 12 bit depth per pixel.
- TTL synchronization with precision higher than 100μs.
- Time-lapse imaging.
- Customized ancillary Devices
- USB3.0 or PCI
Windows 7, 8, 10