OMapScope is an advanced user-friendly software for optical data analysis. It is designed for researchers to free from manual tasks, save time and easily deal with large amounts of qualitative data, so only one click is needed for the most analyzing functions. It also supports RSH and RHD data file formats for researchers using different optical mapping system.
- Multiple ROIs analysis.
- Online digital filtering.
- Invert polarity.
- The time to peak analysis.
- Repolarization time and decay tau.
- Activation time map and conduction velocity.
- Action potential duration and alternans analysis.
- Dominant frequency plotting.
- Flexible data stream import.
- Easy data export as Excel and PNG format files as well as videos.
- Free software upgrades.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- MappingLab License Key