OMapRecord is an advanced software for multi-channel optical data acquisition. It is mainly used in cardiac electrophysiological research. This software is suitable for various camera lens which are provided by MappingLab.
- Up to 2*512*512 channels of continuous data acquisition.
- Up to 1500 FPS.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Flexible data stream management to save disk space.
- Easily edit and execute the multiple outputs.
- A variety of experimental configurations and storage.
- Real-time signal display.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Intel Macintosh running Windows