PCTC2001 Temperature Controller
The PCTC2001 Temperature Controller can be optionally programmed to perform two heating modules. Firstly, it can be simply operated like a PCTC1001 Temperature Controller. In this module, it is grouped with both CH-16 Cubic Heater and TP-18 Temperature Platform to heat up a perfusion buffer and maintain the expected temperature at a desired level in a working chamber. Secondly, it can act like two PCTC1001 Temperature Controllers to heat up two independent solution lines. This function is fundamentally useful for researchers to perform a complicated experiment when more than one solution line is required.
- Two set of temperatures display in real time.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Automatically store the user’s settings.
- Built-in thermistor fault protection from overheating in the event of sensor failure.
- Flexible temperature control.
- CH-16 Cubic Heater
- TP-18 Temperature Platform
- TS-03 Test Point Sensor