Cardiac electrical mapping system is a powerful tool for studying the electrical properties of multicellular cardiac preparations. The system is designed to simultaneously record electric activities and conductive information including the initiation sites and frequency of action potentials, direction and velocity of conduction, electrical conduction dispersion, repolarization dispersion and QT interval dispersion from in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo experimental samples. It is also compatible to monitor ventricular systolic pressure, coronary perfusion pressure, monophasic action potentials, myocardial tension, perfusion temperature if 6 or 16 more channels are added onto this system. Accurately find abnormalities of sodium, potassium and calcium currents through behaviors of depolarization and repolarization at tissue levels and help researchers to understand mechanism of cardiac arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation and ventricular fibrillation. Efficiently test effects of a new drug on cardiac parameters and assess cardiotoxicity. Screen anti-arrhythmic effects for novel medicines.
Applicable hearts: Zebrafish, mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, sheep, pigs, monkeys
Applicable tissues: cardiac slices and tissues, conductive tissues including sinoatrial node, atrioventricular node, Purkinje fibers as well as the whole heart in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo.
In vivo brain, brain slices, gastrointestinal tissues and uterus using suitable electrodes.
Our electrical mapping system is at work in the University of Oxford.Two 32 multi-electrode arrays are placed on the left and right ventricles, respectively.The low noise data is steadily acquired by EMapRecord then analysed by EMapScope software from MappingLab.
MappingLab Ltd provides EMS64-USB-1003, EMS128-PXI-1002 and EMS256-PXI-1001 system.
- Multi-electrode arrays with various layout
- Additional channels for simultaneously recording analogue signals such as ECG, MAP, pressure, tension force, temperature, etc
- +5V triggered TTL output
- USB CCD camera
- 12V DC power supply
- Compatible with EMS64-USB-1003, EMS128-PXI-1002 and EMS256-PXI-1001.
- Convenient to observe the position of electrode with a live camera in real time.
- Programmable selection of channels, gains and sampling rates.
- Easy to save and import relevant settings.
- Equipped with online digital filter.
- Flexible data stream management to save disk space.
- Easy to set up and operate.